Monday, March 17, 2008

The Cove

So this is where I'm headed... just follow that palm tree at the top of my blog! I will be!
I can't wait!
Mark, my husband, won a trip for 2 to this lovely resort in the Bahamas. I'm so proud of him and eternally grateful as well! We are sooooo in need of a vacation together, alone! It has been over 2 years since we have had "alone" time since Mason's onset of Juvenile Diabetes. I've just been too nervous to leave him in the care of anyone but his father. This April will also mark the 15th year anniversary for Mark and I. So you can see this trip is something I MUST do!
My darling sister Laura was kind enough to accept my plea for help in finding someone trustworthy enough to oversee the care of my most prize possessions.... my boys.
Laura, I'm so grateful for your willingness, and I know it will be a time that my kids will never forget. It will go something like this............remember when our Aunt Laura came to stay with us?
Thank you my sweet sister, I love you!

No comments: