Wednesday, July 9, 2008

And the winner is......

I have to brag for a moment and tell you that I won a blog contest! I have this new favorite link made by some sassy-cool girls I met at Quilt Market called Boutique Cafe. They run random drawings etc. from time to time. I commented on a pod cast they did on Tina Givens and I won!!! (I never win). I've been waiting for this package and finally, it came!
This is what I got...



8 yds. of fabulous fabric from the Chloe's Imagination Collection by Tina Givens!
I got to choose from 5 different colorways and let me tell you, that was very difficult to do! Oberone Red is what I chose.
What made it even more special, was that it had this little card sent from Tina herself!


Here are some samples of my favorites from this collection....

You can read more about Tina in my earlier posts featuring Tina's marvelous booth in Portland, or check out her interview under the Boutique Cafe link below!

I am so excited to make some wonderful things with this beautiful fabric... I'll keep you posted on my creations! Thanks Boutique Cafe! and Thank you Tina Givens!

2 comments:

The Zeediks said...

That is awesome! I am so proud of the amazing talent you have Luc! And on that note, what if I wanted to order apples for gifts for people. Are you doing that? Should I just call you? You deserved to win!!!!!!!

The Drizzled Apple said...

Britt, girl I will do what ever apples you want. Only thing we need to consider, is they don't travel well in hot temps. Chocolate, ya know.... but call me and let me know what you are thinking... we'll go from there! -Love ya!