Saturday, November 1, 2008

Houston Quilt Market

Disregard the bags under my eyes!
Despite my appearance,

I had such a wonderful time in at Houston Quilt market last week!
Chelsea and Lila let me tag along and help out at the booth. I adore them both and look forward to the next market when we get to do it all over again!

Me with the gracious Amy Butler and some snaps of her booth.





Yes, I just want to move in!




2 Cuties!
Chelsea Andersen & Patty Young

Me, Mary (confessions of a craft addict), Lila & Chelsea

( Thanks to Chelsea for these fabulously clear photos! I want your camera Chels!)
These 2 darlings are my new friends... Liz made that beautiful quilt that was up for grabs on my blog earlier (she also made Patty Young's quilt that hung in her booth)..... and Daria who runs Botique Cafe
both talented ladies are from Canada.
We ate at the Cheesecake Factory one dilerious night before they went home! fun, fun, FUN!
There was very little sleep, we didn't eat much, but we laughed a lot!
And that is all that matters!
More to come... another night!

2 comments:

ABSOLUTELY NORMAL CHAOS said...

I can't wait to hear all of the details.

The Evans Family said...

Looks like you had so much fun. Wish I could have met you in Houston, but maybe it was better I didn't. Doesn't look like you had much down time. Love ya