Sunday, May 31, 2009

More of Market


Here are some more spectacular examples of talent at quilt market

Paula Prass (for Michael Miller Fabric) and her daughter Jennifer.
Photo: Patty Young

Chelsea and I were oooohing over that black frame in Ikea the day before market opened..... and naturally, Paula had it in her booth framing her magnificent artwork, patchwork flower pot.
Photos: Paula Prass


I love her use of black to contrast with her bright colors! Yummy!

Heather Bailey (Free Spirit), Laura Gunn (Michael Miller) & Me.
(sister in-law's btw;)
These two lovely ladies are a breath of fresh air when they come by the booth!

First of all, Heather is just... cool.... that's my adj. for her right now! So cool in fact, she even gave Chelsea and I a sneak peak of her new fabric line on her I-Phone.... let me just say it's fabulous!

You're gonna want it!


Then Laura debuted her Lantern Bloom collection which was fabric made from her oil paintings.... brilliant! Her turquoise and reds' make me salivate!


Check out her paintings here

I need this bag!

And this is Myrinda of Fabric Hound. You can purchase pretty much anything you see here on my blog from her online store. She's a riot! Makes me forget that my feet hurt.
Photos: Chelsea Andersen

This tunic/dress was too cute! I want to steel it!(by the way, I colored my hair darker after seeing these pictures.... and I think I need another face peel...PRONTO, just saying is all!)

My Fabulous family... and friends! I honestly love getting to spend a few crazy days with these ladies! We cry, starve, get lost, sweat, and above all laugh when we are together!
I enjoy every moment!
Kathy (sister), Chelsea (niece), Me (way too blond) & Lila (sister)

3 Sisters

Lila, giving STELLA! (one says her name very loudly...)

some deserved kisses after winning 1st place for new exhibitors!

Ok, I need to get my kids in bed! Night!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I had so much fun with you at market:)



I love you!!!

Chelsea said...

I had so much fun at Market with you:)

I love you!