Saturday, July 17, 2010

WINNER!!!! Finally! ( I know, I know! Baaad blogger!) *sigh

Wow I feel so guilty! Summer has a way of distracting me in a big way! The boys are home, the sun is out, family reunions are calling, and there just aren't enough hours in the day to do it all and blog, write new patterns, design, and sew too! :) Whew! But I do make good on my promises..... I really DO!

I am finally announcing the winner for my Giveaway.
Louisa May Alcott
of: www.Ma21cuteboy.blogspot.com is my WINNER!
You need to click on over to see how darling her blog is and all the great tips she posts!
Congrats Louisa! Thanks for your post and comment!

While I have your attention, I have some changes to tell you about...
Next Item we need to discuss...
There have been some changes to Pacific Trade Winds!
It now will be on 100% Cotton in place of Flannel!
Here are the 2 colorways: Navy

This is the Free Quilt pattern Studio E will be offering on their website!
(I love the big circles!)


And also in Pink:


We made some color changes as well, and I got to slip in one of my favorite prints.... the Tribal Damask!
I am soooo excited to see it all in person! I'm told strike off's will be in very soon!

I'll keep you all posted!
Thanks for your patience!

No comments: