Monday, December 5, 2011

Vintage Elf


Got around to my Christmas Decorating this weekend. This is one of my favorite decorations from my parents home. 
Vintage Christmas Elf. I love his rabbit fur lined vest and little elf booties! He has porcelain face and hands and painted fingernails!!! 
Now I don't know about you, but that little detail is new to me :) 
(didn't know elf's painted their fingernails red, did you?)

Anyhow, just thought I'd share a little Christmas Cheer...... Do you have a favorite decoration? Or maybe you are making something really great this year for your home?  If so, I wanna see! Send me a little picture on my facebook page and tell me about it! 
Click HERE and upload it on my Hot Scott Patterns wall! 
It's so much fun to see what you all are up to this time of year! 

Have a great Monday!

No comments: