Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sunset Beach fishies!


I'm putting together the list of stores who carry my 2nd fabric line, while you wait, I thought I'd give you some ideas of what to do with it when you get your's! 

I'll be posting some fun projects (some little, some a bit bigger) made with Sunset Beach over the next couple of weeks. I'm getting ready for market, and will be busy sewing with it, so I might as well show you what I'm up to!

Found this fun Felt Fishie Set tutorial here on Just Another Day in Paradise blog. It sews up super quick, which I LOVE.  
Here's another version....using magnets here
A great birthday party game they could even take home a set of their own as a party favor! 
(depending on how ambitious you are ;) 
enjoy......
..... check back soon! more to come.....


No comments: