Wednesday, May 28, 2008

...to market, to market, to market we go!

Thanks to my niece Chelsea, I have some pictures of Quilt Market. My camera is still burried in my suitcase from my trip there and then straight after to Utah for a week. I promise, I'll get to the bottom of my dirty laundry and get my own pictures posted soon! Until then, here are some of my favorite booths!

Let's start with my fave.... Amy Butler! The colors and textures just spoke to me and I wanted to move in and live there! Her husband did the entire set-up and we congratulated him for his beautiful work (even though, they didn't get an award) it truly deserved one!




There were fresh flowers in the booth and even some real bees or something buzzing around which we all laughed at... like they brought them in especially? hahahah But no, they just found this heavenly place and felt at home here in Amy's booth.

Amy is as sweet as she is tall and beautiful!


Here we are my niece Paige, Amy, me, Lila my sister.

No comments: