Thursday, March 17, 2011

SLiCE FaBrIQuE!

 Finally! It seems like it was FOREVER ago when I told you about some cool things happening with Making Memories! Finally, I can show you what I have been up to! I'm so excited to be a part of such a great company! The Slice Fabrique cuts awesome shapes out for you to applique on to FABRIC!
This little gadget is a hands free, cordless fabric cutting machine! It comes with some basic shapes and letters for you to use, but I have designed some super cool designs especially for your "URBAN KID". That is the name of my DS card! Here are some examples of the designs my specific URBAN KID card will have....

My URBAN KID card will include this free quilt project as well! I whipped this puppy out in like 2 days! Shipped if off to Slice for photographing..... nearly missed Fed-Ex 6pm cut off! GUH!
Again, my friend Mindy Johnston did the quilting (saved my backside by doing it on super short notice!) Thanks Mindy! 
I'm pretty happy with how it turned out! And, my card is not just for boys....  It's for all URBAN KIDS! Girls too! I just LOVE my cute little MUSHROOMS!



 

I made this for my soon to be born Great Niece Alexendria.... yep you heard right! GREAT NIECE! I have several actually..... suddenly, I feel quite old- but I digress.....

Look at all the cute stuff you can do with this thing!!!.....
I'll be posting some more pics of what some of the other designers are doing as well. 
Like my friend, fabulous fabric designer Bari J.
her designs go with her Paris Apartment collection.

Pillow2

Cake2

Super cute stuff people!
You want one of these!
!SLICE!




2 comments:

Chelsea said...

AWESOME! I want one.

gina said...

So cute, imagine all the fun you could have with one of those slice puppies! I'm going to keep rubbing shoulders with you in hopes that some of those super cute creative juices rub off. You are so talented! Love IT!