Saturday, May 23, 2009

Quilt Market 2009

Quilt Market Pittsburgh, 2009
Wow! I am still recovering from Quilt Market in Pittsburgh.
It's always a lot of fun, and a lot of work, but worth every minute!
I can't tell you how many times we drove over this mustard yellow bridge going back and forth from Ikea, Target, Pannera, and to the airport. Thing is, there are several that look just like it, why not paint each one a different color, then one might know if you were on the wrong bridge or not...... just a suggestion ;).
I'm curious, who picked this color anyhow?

I am sad to admit, that I didn't take may of my own pictures this time. So, thanks to all of you bloggers who are posting your own, I will be borrowing some of my favorites here to share with all my peep's (giving proper credit naturally! :) I'll be posting pictures as I collect them this next week. I hope you enjoy!


Here is my sister Lila's Booth in Santorini for Moda! It took 1st place for new exhibitors! She totally deserved it! After loosing her voice completely on the plane ride to Pittsburgh, she managed to pull off market with style! Stella (the lovely and talented mannequin) we feel, was a big hit! Lila made her from scratch! That was a lot of work, but it showed off her talent to be unique and think out of the box ;)

Lila and Marinda

This is Patty Young who designs for Michael Miller and my niece Chelsea of Pink Fig Patterns. Two creative ladies! I adore them both!

Patty's new fabric line is called Mezzanine

Patty and her husband Jon who built this booth,

(nice work Jon!).

I shall have more to come... but it's 2am and I need to get to sleep!

Have a great Memorial Day weekend!












No comments: