Friday, August 19, 2011


The online network of friends never ceases to amaze me! The power of this little box in my office makes reaching out to others (some literally around the globe) as easy as typing your name on a keyboard- and that is FANTASTIC! Don't you think??? Aren't you just blown away sometimes how your personal computer makes the world so very small? I am! 
Today I got a message from my Etsy store messaging inbox...
giving this link...

This Etsy patron posted my Nolan Cap & Snack Sack on their list of Back To School Items page!

It was one of my first patterns I ever created and it is still one of my fav's! Here are some pictures of the photo shoot. 





 

 
I LOVE this pic!

Anyhow, I thought I'd offer a special on this pattern!

Right now, you can purchase this pattern for $7!!! and if you read the top of my Etsy page... if you spend $20 (before shipping) I'll throw in a yd. of free fabric!
yep! FREE! Just let me know what fabric you want choosing
from my etsy shop when you check out in the notes section.
go HERE and enjoy this offer through the month of August!
P.S: It's great as a Halloween Bag! So, get sewing!.

No comments: